Appointments will be clearly communicated to you and numerous appointment reminder systems are employed to help you remember the date and time of your appointment. With regards to cancellation, however, we would kindly like to bring the following to your attention.
- If you are not able/willing to attend your appointment, please contact your DOCTOR first and consult with him/her before calling us. Your doctor was the one who initiated this appointment for you and therefor they should be informed of your decision.
- Once you’ve spoken to your doctor, please call us and cancel your appointment TIMEOUSLY. Cancellations with less than 48 hours (weekdays) notice will be charged in full. Cancellations made on a weekend/public holiday will be invalid if the appointment is the day after the weekend/public holiday.
- We are a small practice with limited spaces available. If you do not wish/are not able to attend and you have your doctor’s permission, please cancel earlier than later so that we can accommodate patients who desperately need/want these scans.
- No-shows will be charged in full. We will provide ample reminders of your appointment date and time.
- Appointments for which you are 15 minutes late will automatically be cancelled and you will be liable for the full amount.
IMPORTANT: Please read through and familiarise yourself with the information contained in the link below on pre-natal testing, as provided by the South African Society of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (SASOG). You will be required to complete and sign this form upon arrival at MNSonography. By proceeding with an appointment booking you acknowledge that you have read this document and understand its contents.